Saturday, February 19, 2005

Exterior Photos: 2

This is the East elevation to the house. Quite the monster, huh? The front view doesn't elude to how much space there is to the house, but this view does! BTW, that hydrangea bush is almost 10 feet in diameter, I ALWAYS have people requesting divisions from it.

I had John from http://www.lestercat.net/house/ request photos of my neighborhood. I'm a little hesistant on that, because for one, we all have very large lots, and don't have any close neighbors (I have a church behind me, set waaayyy back), and my East neighbor has to much work to do on the place, and never gets to it, and my West neighbor is busy renovating her place back to a single family. However, both homes are just as large, if not larger than this one!


The East elevation Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home