Friday, February 18, 2005

I LOVE Ebay!

Wow, I have found the BEST deal ever on Ebay! Alot of my things in my home are finds on Ebay that I have modified to my liking. Some of those things that you'd find on my site are the sideboard in the dining room, the kitchen cabinet doors, the flokati rug in the front room, the marble statues, and the silk dupioni fabric on the curtains.

Last night I bid on a lot of six stained/beveled glass panels for doors. I got them for $60, brand new! HOLY COW! Karl and I have been wanting to replace some of the doors in the house, whether storm or main doors. Now, we can have SIX! Karl also wanted to make the doors himself, and he wanted me to do the stained glass. The problem was that I could not economically buy all that glass under the expense of just purchasing a pre-made door outright from Menards. And, those full stained glass doors are about $800 apiece. HAHAHA! I now can have SIX of those doors for under $300, including the wood and hardware! I'm soo excited. And, to give you an idea as to the size, the panels are 27x78 inches. AWESOME!

I can't even believe it, these panels are just what we needed, and we already have the tools and knowhow to turn them into doors! :)




The great deal on the stained glass Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger K said…

    I adore eBay also. So far I haven't bought anything for the house on there, though. Just my random collections.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home