Friday, February 25, 2005

Random Ramblings

Well, I have done too much for the house today, but I was busy in general. Lets see...

Today I built a cedar rocker/glider for our front porch.
I also picked up those leaded glass panels at the FedEx Freight facility in Peru, IL. I should've figured they would crate the panels vertically, and thank God I had the straps to secure it to the trailer. I pulled the panels out, and they are fantastic! I can't believe I got them for $10 apiece. Now, to find the time to make them into doors, lol.

Also, I put our SUPER UGLY boat on Ebay. It's turned into such a joke. I've had 3500 hits on it as of right now, and I still have it going until Monday. If you would like to see it go here. I should mention I was a very successful B2B exec before working for Karl, so this is something I'm doing for fun. Marketing is everything, even if what you're selling is junk, and you tell them that!

We have Karl's children over (from a previous marriage) for the weekend, so that means LOTS of mother-daughter time for me during the day, and computer time during the night, lol. They like playing video games, and weird role-playing games, and while I'm the first person they turn to to hook all the electronics up, I'm the last person to talk to about how to work a video game controller!

Oh, and Bambi comes out on DVD on March 1st! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home