Thursday, February 24, 2005

Woodstick 2005!

Ok, restorers, we have a date!

June 19th, 2005. We will all meet at the Sandwich Antiques Market starting at 8am. Starting at 2pm, we will have a party/bbq back at our home in Paw Paw, IL. We won't have an end time, we'll part until we drop.

This party is open to anyone who would like to make the trip. Our home is located 20 minutes from the market, and located a couple miles from both I-88 & I-39, in Northern Illinois.

If you think you are able to make it, email me at karlsgoddess@yahoo.com and I can provide my phone number to find each other at the market (if we arrive at different times), directions to the market, and our home, and possible hotels for staying overnight. Our home website is www.pawpawvictorian.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home